We want you to have an excellent experience at our hospital. This patient page will be your roadmap for your inpatient stay or outpatient visit with us. Explore this section to find important forms, procedure prices, information about your rights and safety, and directions for accessing your medical records at the myHuntingtonHealth.com patient portal.
Due to COVID-19, we have updated many of hospital procedures and policies to keep you safe. Please visit our COVID-19 information page and review our visitor policy. You can also call our visitor information line at (626) 397-3777.
Main Lobby Hours
5:30 A.M. – 8:00 P.M., 7 days a week
We know how important it is to be able to visit a loved one in the hospital. As a healthcare organization, we are dedicated to providing a healthy and safe environment for all who visit our campus. We are balancing the comfort of our patients and their families with the ongoing need for safety measures.
Please review the visitor policy before arriving so you can inform your family and caregivers of this change.
Please Leave Valuables at Home
Due to limitations of storage space, we are asking patients to leave all valuables/belongings at home.
- Before Your Visit: Preparing for a stay at the hospital can be overwhelming, we want to help.
- During & After Your Visit: Outpatient or inpatient, find patient services for your time with us.
- Patient Resources: Find our patient non-discrimination statement, forms, our patient portal, and other important patient resources.
Para nuestra guía para pacientes en Español — descárguelo aquí.
Before Your Visit
Resources to help you prepare for your hospital visit or procedure.
In this section, you’ll find resources to get a price estimate for your procedure, to help you to get a head start on registration paperwork, or to find a Huntington Hospital doctor if you’re just starting your journey with us.
- Cost of Care and Financial Assistance
- Translation Services
- What Not to Bring
- Maps & Parking
- Outpatient Services
Expecting Parents: Directions When You’re Arriving at Labor & Delivery
- Arriving 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. – Please self-park or valet park, and enter through the main hospital entrance. Reception will direct you to Labor & Delivery.
- Arriving between 10:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m. – Please call hospital security at (626) 397-5282 and let the officer know your estimated time of arrival. Please self-park in our North parking lot. Our main entrance is closed after 10:00 p.m., so a security officer will meet you and unlock the door.
During & After Your Visit
Resources to make your hospital visit and return home as smooth as possible
You’ll also find information about your bill and payment options so you can plan ahead, and a departure guide to help make your return home as easy as possible.
- Room Service Menu
- Pay Your Bill
- Pet Assistance Program
- Patient Support Services
- Planning to Leave the Hospital
Links and PDFs to help you stay informed and connected.
- Patient Portal
- Patient Forms
- Patient Satisfaction Form
- Controlled Substance Prescriptions
- Patient Rights & Safety
Patient Non-Discrimination Statement
Discrimination is against the law. Huntington Hospital is dedicated to ensuring equity in all aspects of our work, from care delivery to employment and across our outreach efforts to support community well-being.
View our Huntington Hospital Patient Non-Discrimination Statement here.
Huntington protects the privacy of our patients, employees and physicians, and limits photography, videotaping and audiotaping on our campus.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please call patient relations.
Contact Information For Issues And Complaints
Huntington Hospital is committed to ensuring you receive the help and information needed to better manage your health. If you have a complaint or a concern, we encourage you to contact the respective department director at (626) 397-5000, or our patient relations department at (626) 397-5211.
Online Patient Feedback Form
Our patient relations department is available to assist you in any way in working through your situation.
If, after contacting us, you feel we still have not adequately addressed your concerns, or if you do not wish to use Huntington Hospital’s usual complaint process, you have the right to contact either or both of the following agencies:
California Department of Health Services
55 Ferguson Drive, Suite 320
Commerce, CA 90022
The Joint Commission
One Renaissance Boulevard
Oak Terrace, IL 60181