Huntington Health, an affiliate of Cedars-Sinai, offers both inpatient and outpatient services at our Huntington Hospital campus and throughout our community locations.
We are home to the largest emergency department and only level-II trauma center in the San Gabriel Valley – providing access to lifesaving emergency and trauma care 24/7. Our Family Birth Center and level-III neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) give babies the safest start to life. Leading cancer care, cardiology services, orthopedic care and advanced robotic surgery — among many other health care services — are available to all who turn to us for care.
- Huntington Health Physicians
- Breast Imaging at James and Eleanor Randall Breast Center
- Huntington Ambulatory Care (HACC)
- Huntington Ambulatory Surgery Center (HASC)
- Huntington Transfusion Clinic
- Senior Care Network
- Ostomy Clinic
- Otolaryngology (Ears, Nose & Throat)
- Outpatient Rehabilitation
- Exer Urgent Care