The Huntington Hospital Ambulatory Care Center (HACC), is a full service medical clinic staffed by the hospital’s internal medicine and surgical residents.
Ambulatory Care Services
- Medications & Refills. HACC patients may receive medications and refills from their HACC doctor.
- Blood Transfusion Clinic.
- Ostomy Clinic. See bottom of page on the Ostomy Clinic section.
- Scheduling radiology (scans and x-rays), to be performed at the Huntington Pavilion.
- Scheduling mammograms, to be performed at the Jim and Eleanor Randall Breast Center at the Huntington Pavilion.
- Tobacco Cessation Counseling and Support. Our tobacco treatment specialist is here to help you start a smoke-free future today. Learn more here.
Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
If you have any questions, please call the Ambulatory Care Center at (626) 397-5711.
Making an Appointment
To schedule an appointment, please call the appropriate appointment number from the list below.
- Laboratory and radiology tests can be scheduled Monday through Friday.
- All patients should bring their insurance card (if you have insurance) and a valid photo identification card. For lab work, radiology tests or mammograms, you must also bring your physician order with you or your test cannot be performed.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment. We ask that you please be on time – unfortunately we must cancel appointments for patients who are more than 30 minutes late. Please call us at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled visit if you would like to cancel or postpone your appointment.
- Registration information: Anyone with a morning appointment must arrive before 10:45 a.m. – registration closes and we cannot take anyone after this time. Anyone with an afternoon appointment must arrive before 2:45 p.m. – registration closes and we cannot take anyone after this time.
Phone Numbers for Scheduling an Appointment
- To schedule an appointment at the Ambulatory Care Center call (626) 397-5711.
- To schedule radiology tests (scans and x-rays) in the Huntington-Hill Imaging Center at the Huntington Pavilion call (626) 229-8969.
- To schedule a mammogram at Jim and Eleanor Randall Breast Center (formerly the Huntington-Hill Breast Center) in the Huntington Pavilion call (626) 793-6141.
- For HACC Prescription Refills call (626) 397-5711, or to fax prescriptions, use (626) 397-2950.
An important note about prescriptions: Your HACC doctor may prescribe medication. If you require a refill, please call and let us know. We can usually process your prescription within 24 hours. Additionally you can have your pharmacy fax a refill request to us. If you have not seen a HACC physician within three months, we will not be able to refill your prescription until you see a HACC doctor.
Ostomy Clinic at the Huntington Ambulatory Care Clinic
We established our outpatient ostomy clinic in 2009 to provide preoperative and postoperative ostomy services to our patients and their families. Our specially trained and certified wound, ostomy and continence nurses provide education on daily maintenance of temporary and permanent stomas, ensuring both patients and their families are comfortable and secure with every aspect of ostomy care. In addition, they assist patients in dealing with the emotional issues surrounding life with an ostomy.
Learn more about our Ostomy Clinic here.
Our outpatient ostomy clinic is located in the Huntington Ambulatory Care Clinic, providing services Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Visit our Find Us page for directions and parking information.
If you have any questions or concerns, or if you require any additional pamphlets, referral forms or support group flyers, please feel free to contact our team Monday through Friday at: (626) 397-5067.
Some of the inpatient and outpatient ostomy services we provide include:
- Preoperative counseling and stoma site marking
- Post-operative teaching
- Product selection
- Hygiene management
- Stoma Care
- Evaluation and treatment of skin and/or stomal problems
- Referral for medical supplies
- Lifestyle adaptation
Ostomy Support Group
We offer an ongoing ostomy support group, held the third Thursday of each month. Click the link below for a detailed description of our support group.
Huntington Hospital Ostomy Support Group
When visiting the HACC, park in the East Parking Structure located on Fairmount Avenue across from the emergency department.
If you are visiting the Huntington Pavilion for a scheduled test, we suggest you park in the Pavilion Parking Structure off Fair Oaks Avenue.
Visit our Find Us page to get directions and learn more about parking rates and parking passes.