Huntington Hospital is the leading center for comprehensive spine care. Huntington offers a wide range of diagnostic and treatment options, including:
- 320 CT/3T MRI
- State-of-the-art operating and interventional angiography suites
- 32 bed Orthopaedic/Neurological Nursing Unit
- 24 bed Rehabilitation Nursing Unit
Our spine surgeons are nationally recognized. Our spine surgeons have extensive experience in the treatment of spinal degenerative disease such as spinal lumbar stenosis and traumatic disorders and deformity. We are also using minimal invasive techniques to treat a variety of conditions. These techniques tend to shorten the time patients spend in the hospital and speed recovery time as well.
- Non-surgical spine management
- Spine rehabilitation
- Minimally invasive spine surgery
- Microsurgery & microendoscopic surgery of the spine
- Kyphoplasty & vertebroplasty
- Revision spine surgery
- Spinal tumors
- Spine stenosis
Learn more about our spine surgery services by finding a neurosurgeon.