Delaying Your Surgery? We’re Here To Safely Care For You.
If you put elective surgery on pause, let Surgery at Huntington get you restarted. Our enhanced infection control procedures ensure a safe surgical environment for inpatient and outpatient procedures.
Our nationally ranked program performs joint replacements, spinal surgeries, specialty surgeries including weight loss, and many more. With the region’s largest robotic program, we offer advanced surgical techniques to get you back to life quickly.
Contact us for more information today.
Keeping Our Patients and Our Community Safe
Nothing is more important to us than ensuring the safety of our patients and our community as we continue to confront COVID-19. That’s why Huntington Hospital and HASC (Huntington Ambulatory Surgery Center) have enhanced surgical safety protocols with your well-being in mind. These include:
- Pre-surgical screening efforts.
- Enhanced cleaning and sterilization processes in the operating rooms, including a professional terminal clean of the entire outpatient surgery facility.
- Use of additional measures during your surgery to minimize risk, and ensure your safety.
Surgeries & Specialties at Huntington Hospital
- Joint Replacement / Orthopedics
- Spinal Surgery
- Bariatric (Weight Loss) Surgery
- General Surgery (GI, Hernia)
- Cancer Surgery and Reconstruction
- Heart and Vascular Surgery
- Women’s Health (Breast, Gynecology, Urology)
- Men’s Health (Prostate, Urology)
- Plastic Surgery
- Ears, Nose and Throat
Inpatient & Outpatient Options
A Safe Surgical Environment at Huntington Hospital
Our outpatient surgery center provides a convenient option for procedures that can be performed on a same-day basis, and allows you to recover at home instead of in the hospital. Common outpatient surgeries include Sports Medicine Surgery, Cancer & Reconstruction Surgery, Plastic Surgery, and Eye Surgery. The Huntington Ambulatory Surgery Center is a joint venture between Huntington Hospital and San Gabriel Valley Physicians, and is conveniently located right next to the hospital.
Inpatient surgery is the right option for more involved surgical procedures that are expected to require one or more overnight stays in the hospital during recovery. Inpatient surgery allows our medical team to carefully monitor your recovery, and gives you easy access to our in-house medical, nursing, rehabilitation and physical therapy teams as you prepare to return home.
Fill out this form to receive hospital information and news to help keep you healthy.