If you’re looking for a specific resource or just wondering where to begin, one telephone call to Senior Care Network can help with issues ranging from caring for an older adult to locating and arranging needed services, to concerns about aging.
Call (800) 664-4664 or (626) 397-3110 to speak with our Resource Center staff. Note, you will need to select option 1. The Resource Center is open weekdays between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. PST. You can also contact us through our online form here.
This Free Telephone Service Offers:
- Assistance from a resource specialist skilled at problem solving and identifying resources in your community.
- A wide range of community resources related to aging, health, social services, in-home care, transportation and more.
- Resources for both local and out-of-area caregivers.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Are there services to help my elderly parent live more safely at home?
- Where do I get information about delivered meals, assistance in the home, transportation and other services?
- How much will home care cost?
- Are there care facilities that help with everyday living activities?
- Is there help for me as a family caregiver?