COVID-19 Update to Visitor Policy
We understand you want to share the joy of a new life with family and loved ones. For the safety and good health of our caregivers and patients, we have limited those allowed on our campus to essential personnel and visitors.
Exceptions to the limited visitor policy include:
- Only one healthy birth partner is allowed to accompany the patient.
- One healthy birth partner for Labor & Delivery and Mother-Baby Unit.
- Only the patient will be allowed to enter the Obstetrical Emergency Department.
- The designated birth partner, along with the patient, will remain in the hospital room at all times during their stay. We will provide meals and other basic care supplies (toothbrush, toothpaste, chapstick, etc.)
- The birth partner should remain symptom-free and temperature will be taken every shift by a Registered Nurse (RN).
This information is available to download as a PDF.
You can read our full hospital visitor policy here.
Learn more about Huntington Hospital is the best maternity hospital for expecting moms in the San Gabriel Valley and greater Los Angeles.