We know you want to prepare as much as possible before labor begins and you come to the hospital.
The following resources will help you find the right Huntington Hospital doctor, get your pre-admission documentation in order, and get packed so you can breathe easy while you wait for baby.
More than 80 physicians have privileges to deliver babies at Huntington Hospital. After your baby is born, he or she will need to be examined by a pediatrician. If your pediatrician does not have privileges at Huntington Hospital, we have an on-staff pediatrician available.
If you plan on delivering your baby at Huntington Hospital, we encourage you to register as a Huntington patient by your seventh month of pregnancy. You can complete your pre-registration with My CS-Link – our secure, online health management tool – in just a few simple steps:
- If you are an existing Huntington patient, sign in to My CS-Link to register. If you are a new patient, or receive the prompt “Unable to verify your identity” when attempting to register, please call Huntington Hospital Admitting at (626) 397-5294.
- Once you have successfully logged in to My CS-Link, click the menu icon and select “Register for my Delivery.”
- Input your expected due date and select Huntington Hospital as the location.
- Verify that your personal information is correct.
- Complete the pre-admissions questionnaire and submit the form.
If you have questions about the admitting process, please call (626) 397-5294.
We want to be able to meet your needs during your birth experience. We have created a customized Baby Birth Partnership Form for our parents-to-be.
Fill this out with your birth preferences, including details about your support person, managing labor discomfort, items you will bring from home to help you relax and stay comfortable, etc.
Bring this completed Birth Partnership Form with you when you arrive at Labor & Delivery, to help all members of your birth team understand your preferences.
Remember this is a guideline and it may change as your needs change.
We are happy to welcome doulas into the Family Birth Center!
Expecting parents and doulas: Please review our Doula Program policies and provide doula information to our Family Birth Center manager at least 48 hours ahead of your expected due date.