We want to make the process of having surgery as easy and comfortable as possible. On this page you’ll find helpful resources to get ready for surgery and recover smoothly.
Patient Resources: Before, During and After Your Surgery
Concerns or Questions?
While in the surgery center, all complaints or concerns should first be discussed with your nurses or physicians. If you are still not completely satisfied with the quality of care you are receiving, please contact our Administrator at: (626) 229-8999. Your discussions with us will be kept confidential.
Please let us know if you have any concerns, complaints and questions about:
- Patient’s Rights & Responsibilities
- Assistance with advanced directive
- Requests for special assistance
- No Surprise Bill Act
- Anything else we can do to make your stay with us as pleasant as possible.
We want to be patient advocates, responding to any concerns or problems that might arise. We can provide translators, when requested.
Share Your Feedback
Please tell us about your experience while at Huntington Ambulatory Surgery Center. You may submit your comments and feedback by phone, mail, email or online.
When communicating with us by phone, please remember to include the following information:
- Your name
- The patient’s name
- Date of service
- Patient’s medical record number or date of birth
- A phone number or email where you can be reached