Welcome to Huntington Ambulatory Surgery Center (HASC) where you will experience:
- The highest level of quality health care
- A comfortable, welcoming facility
- A caring, friendly, highly-skilled staff
- Cutting-edge medical equipment and technology
- Huntington peace of mind – Joint venture with Huntington Hospital
We are confident that you will have the best surgical experience possible here. Please take a moment to look around our site and get to know us better.
Why Choose Us?
HASC is a joint venture between Huntington Hospital and San Gabriel Valley physicians. If you are planning a surgery and would like your procedure performed at HASC, simply ask your physician or make a request through their office.
At HASC, our highly skilled team of surgeons, anesthesiologists and specially trained nurses are dedicated to providing a comfortable environment for our patients, while delivering the highest quality of surgical care. HASC is a licensed freestanding surgical center located in the South Huntington Pavilion, adjacent to the Huntington Hospital campus. We are a multi-specialty facility and are accredited by both Medicare and the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC).
Comprehensive Range of Surgical Specialties
At Huntington Ambulatory Surgery Center, we pride ourselves on being one of the most complete outpatient surgery centers in the San Gabriel Valley.
For a complete list of surgical services click here. Below you’ll see our top surgical specialties.
As a joint venture, HASC is part of a fast-growing, nationwide trend toward outpatient surgeries being performed outside of hospital operating rooms. This trend has several advantages:
- Efficiency: Turnaround time between surgeries is as much as three times faster than at hospitals, which means less waiting for you.
- Dependable: Scheduled surgery times are not likely to be delayed or bumped by non-related emergencies, as they may be at a hospital.
- Family-Friendly: Children and families are treated with the utmost care. When a child is scheduled for surgery, parents are encouraged to be present as much as possible before and after surgery.
- Comfortable: Patients and their families can relax in a pleasant environment, far from the emergency and trauma situations possibly witnessed in a hospital.
- Advanced: HASC is equipped with state-of-the-art medical equipment and technology. Patients can be confident in the knowledge that their physicians are able to treat them using the most advanced surgical tools available.
- Convenient: At HASC, we have sought to eliminate the common concerns people have about hospitals. There is covered parking, conveniently located behind the building. We are easy to find in the South Huntington Pavilion, on the third floor, adjacent to Huntington Memorial Hospital.
- Personal: Our friendly staff offers both immediate and personal service and highly professional care.
HASC is a joint venture between Huntington Hospital and many San Gabriel Valley physicians. Having an interest in this facility enables surgeons to have a voice in the organization’s administration and medical policy. This involvement helps ensure the finest quality surgical care for our patients. These doctors also perform surgery at other surgical facilities. If you have a preference about where your ambulatory procedure is performed, please notify your physician.