Our renowned Huntington Cancer Center, an affiliate of Cedars-Sinai Cancer, offers an exceptional breast cancer care program. Through our collaboration with Cedars-Sinai Cancer, we have expanded our team of local breast cancer surgeons and specialists to deliver expert cancer care.
We now have more breast cancer specialists and innovative treatment options, plus expanded services such as our new on-site infusion center and access to the Cedars-Sinai Cancer clinical trial network. We are also known for our extensive support services, including an unrivaled integrative oncology program.
Call (626) 995-9001 to learn more about the Huntington Cancer Center and receive a physician referral.
We have designed our breast cancer program to support you from screenings through recovery. Please explore our patient pathway to learn more about our offerings.
Why Huntington Cancer Center?
In the San Gabriel Valley, we know you have many options for your breast cancer treatment and care. At the Huntington Cancer Center, we focus on you as a whole human being, not just on the disease.
- Collaboration with Cedars-Sinai Cancer has allowed us to grow our team of local cancer specialists, expand our treatment offerings including our new on-site infusion center, and give our patients access to the Cedars-Sinai Cancer clinical trial network.
- State-of-the-art imaging through the James and Eleanor Randall Breast Center means more cancers are found at their earliest, treatable stages, when more treatment options are available and survival chances are improved. Learn why we’re your ideal partner for cancer diagnosis and screening.
- An unwavering focus on outcomes has ensured that our treatments lead to survival outcomes on par with university medical centers and research institutes. Our expert team, including breast specialists and fellowship-trained surgeons, is constantly seeking out innovations to improve outcomes and decrease discomfort for our patients.
- Our comprehensive patient support program includes support groups, nurse navigation, and many more resources to help you through your cancer journey.
- We are recognized experts, our hospital received the Outstanding Achievement Award from the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer.
Please contact the Huntington Cancer Center directly with any questions about our services (626) 397-2524.