As we move into flu season, it is important that Pasadena residents and our neighbors throughout the San Gabriel Valley and surrounding communities take steps to guard against the flu, especially as we continue to battle COVID-19. As the community’s leading hospital for over 125 years, Huntington Hospital is pleased to offer free flu shots at various locations throughout Altadena, Pasadena and South Pasadena.
Flu vaccine requirements:
• At least 18-years-old, or giving consent for your child, ages 9-17 years
• No allergy to eggs or the influenza vaccine
• No history of Guillain-Barré syndrome
• Do not have suspected or confirmed COVID-19 infection
• Do not have any of the following symptoms: fever or chills, cough, congestion or runny nose, shortness of breath or have difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea.
There is a limited supply of vaccines for each clinic. All sites listed are open to the public. No reservations or appointments are needed and insurance isn’t required.
For a listing of free flu clinics and for more information about the flu, please go to: www.huntingtonhospital.org/flu