|Huntington Health Physician Resource Center||Huntington Health CS-Link Resource Center|
|Support Line: (626) 397-2500||Support Line: (626) 397-5347|
Key Things to Know
The following topics are essential for a successful go-live.
- Personalization update your user settings in CS-Link to reflect your preferences.
- Practice access the CS-Link training environments to practice using the new system.
- Mobile Apps new mobile tools for communication, documentation, and multifactor authentication.
- Okta multifactor authentication app.
- Secure Massaging access new tools to communicate via secure message and calling.
- Communicating with Patients prepare to communicate with patients for a positive experience.
- Conversion, Abstraction, Cutover timeline of patient data migration into CS-Link.
- Abstraction manual reconciliation of patient information from Allscripts & Cerner into CS-Link.
- Cutover how key pieces of data are transitioned to CS-Link just prior to go-live.
- Road to Go-Live end-to-end timeline of the HH Go-Live project.
To see the CS-Link courses you’re required to complete, click here to log into symplr Learning.