Manage Your Health Online 24/7
My CS-Link™ is a secure online tool from Huntington Health, an affiliate of Cedars-Sinai, that lets you take a more active role in managing your health on your computer, smartphone or tablet. My CS-Link connects you to your health information from the privacy of your home or office at any time, day or night. To access the patient portal on your smartphone or tablet, download the free MyChart (by Epic) mobile app and select Huntington Health My CS-Link.
Powered by Epic
- View test results.
- Send a message to your doctor.
- Renew medications.
- Schedule an appointment.
- View past and future visits.
- View your general health summary.
- View and pay bills.
- Share records.
- Connect your wearable device.
- Request your medical records.
- Save Time – No more waiting on hold to speak to staff to schedule appointments or receive test and lab results.
- It’s Convenient – Access your information online, anytime and anywhere.
- It’s Private – Secure messaging ensures privacy between you and your doctor and their medical care team.
- More Choice – You have more options for communicating with your doctor.
- Set and Track Goals – Use the patient portal to track your health condition, wellness goals and chart progress.
Patient Portal References
How does My CS-Link allow me to better manage and understand my health?
My CS-Link puts all of your health information in an online format that is easy to use. You can also get health reminders and communicate with your doctor’s office electronically.
Is my health information on My CS-Link secure?
We take great care to make sure your health information is kept private and secure. Access to your information is controlled through secure activation codes, personal IDs and passwords. You control your own password, and your account cannot be accessed without that password. We use the latest encryption technology, with no caching, to automatically encrypt your session on My CS-Link. Unlike regular email, all My CS-Link messaging is completed while you are securely logged on to our website.
How do I sign up?
There are several ways to sign up:
• Call (800) CEDARS1.
• Visit cedars-sinai.org/HHMyCSLink, click “I need access for myself,” and follow the on-screen instructions. If the information you provide matches our records and your identity is verified with our third-party verification system, you will be able to create an account.
• Sign up during your next visit to a Huntington Health care location.
Who is eligible to join?
If you are a patient 18 years of age or older with a Huntington Health medical record, you are eligible for an account. My CS-Link is also available to parents and legal guardians of children under the age of 12. When a child turns 12 years of age, the parents and legal guardians will no longer have access to the child’s My CS-Link record.
How do I request my records online?
1. Log in to your account at cedars-sinai.org/HHMyCSLink. If you don’t have a My CS-Link account, click “Sign up now” and follow the instructions. (Please note that records may be requested when you log in online, not in the app.)
2. In the portal, click “Menu” at the top of the page.
3. Scroll down to the “Sharing” section and click “Request My Record.”
4. Select the location (i.e., Huntington Health, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Cedars-Sinai Medical Group, Imaging Film/ CD Requests or Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital).
5. Complete the form and click “Submit.” You will receive a notification when the records are released to your portal. After you submit the form, your requested records will be available in My CS-Link within five to seven days. If you have opted in for notification emails, you will receive an email when your medical records are ready for download. The records will be available for 30 days in PDF format.
Will I still have access to past health information?
Yes, your health information in the FollowMyHealth patient portal will now be available in My CS-Link.
How do I reset my username or password?
Within My CS-Link, under the login field, click on “Forgot My CS-Link ID” or “Forgot Password” and follow the on-screen instructions. For technical support, call (855) 427-5465.
Why is my online bill from Cedars-Sinai when I received care from Huntington Health?
Huntington Health is affiliated with Cedars-Sinai and My CS-Link is Cedars’ online portal. Rest assured, your payment will go toward care you received at Huntington Health.
Where do I get help or more information?
Log in to My CS-Link, then go to “Frequently Asked Questions.” If you have further questions, call (800) CEDARS1. My CS-Link is not intended for use during medical emergencies.